Nov 11, 2011

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Book Description:

A SACRED OATH
A FALLEN ANGEL
A FORBIDDEN LOVE


Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.


Christina's BookReview

 
“All this time I've hated myself for it. I thought I'd given it up for nothing. But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you.” 

I read Hush Hush last year and then reread is a few days ago since it was the series of the month for my book club. I have to say that the second time around was the same as the first. I thought the book was Great! By the end of it I still didn't know if I was a Patch fan. I know...he's the main guy, i should love him...but I didn't. There was something off about him and I didn't feel any which way about him. I thought Nora was a little weak but I did like her attitude most of the time. I'm glad she questioned everything. The character I liked the best was Vee. She is a good best friend and she doesn't have a filter when speaking which is amusing. I've read Crescendo as well and I'm on to that next to review it!

All in All I would recommend this book to anyone that wants to read a book about fallen angels and likes a bad boy. :-)

post signature

Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) Review HERE
Silence (Hush, Hush #3) Review HERE
Finale (Hush, Hush #4) Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment