Mar 1, 2012

Fallen Eden by Nicole Williams

Book Description:

If happily ever after were a place, twenty-year-old Bryn Dawson would be on the farthest planet from it.

Reduced to stolen glances and secret meetings as they await a Betrothal the Council is bent on stalling, William and Bryn have to settle for happily right now, but with a man like William Hayward at her side, Bryn’s hardly settling.

The day John Townsend sends an army of Immortal mercenaries intent on destroying everyone Bryn loves, she must make the decision generations of star-crossed lovers before her have—live alone or die together. William’s made his decision, Bryn’s the one fate’s waiting on.

But fate will only wait so long until it makes the decision for her.
 Christina's BookReview
 
“You can survive alone, or you can "live" together. I know which option William would chose—has chosen,” he said, shaking me as if he wished he could shake some sense into me. “You have to make your choice.”

In this installment of The Eternal Eden series Bryn and William are forced to part ways in some sense. As they wait for the Council’s decision on their request for a betrothal the two must stay separated. William must perform his duties to the Council and Bryn must accept that William is very important to Immortal world. But William has made his decision. Bryn now has to make the ultimate decision. Fight for their love? Or give William up in order to protect him?

In order to protect the people she loves Bryn decides to give it all up and hide away. Little does she know that John Townsend isn’t giving up so easily. When John sends his army of Immortals to capture Bryn she must defend herself in order to live. With a little help from Patrick Hayward she can do just that. If only Patrick wasn’t so infuriating.

Is this a battle Bryn can win? Will true love conquer all?

After reading Eternal Eden I was anxiously awaiting the release of this book! When I finally got my hands on this I read it in one sitting. I was happy to be back in the Immortals world and couldn’t stop myself from devouring this book in hours!

I enjoyed all the romance between William and Bryn, when it was shown. Because she is forced to be separated it does take a little while to get there but it’s oh so great when it comes. Bryn does the one thing that would be hard for any girl, she leaves the man she loves protect him and his family. That alone made me appreciate her so much but also made me want to yell at her. William was up for the challenge and she decided not to trust in him! It made me upset but I also understood the reasoning behind it.

William was his usual lovely self! 100% Swoon worthy! He has waiting for Bryn for so long that nothing or anyone is going to make him give her up. I love that about him! He and his brothers were raised so well…

Speaking of brothers, I must mention Patrick. Oh Patrick is just the cherry on top to this whole book! He is so funny, cocky and so awesome that you can’t help and easily fall for him as well!

And what a darn cliffhanger! I was in a state of shock! I was praying that what Bryn was thinking wasn’t true! It just couldn’t be! I wanted to fling the book (Kindle) when I realized it!!

With that said, the book was just as great as the first. Loved all the romance, humor, and action. I LOVED WILLIAM! 


Eternal Eden (Book #12) Review HERE
United Eden (Book #3) Review HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment