Dec 31, 2012

Christina's TOP 10 of 2012

2012 brought forth a whole slew of Amazing books! As you've all read through the year many books are books that will forever stay on my favorites shelf! I hope that the website did what I intended it to do. Help readers find GREAT books to read! Now its my time to share with you all MY Top 10 of 2012!

HERE WE GO....

Flat-Out Love
Reckless Magic (Star-Crossed, #1)
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1)FragileFissure (The Patrick Chronicles, #1)The Host (The Host, #1)


A Song for JuliaWraithThe Night CircusSlammed (Slammed, #1)

Click the links to see my reviews!


This book was just AMAZING!! I can read this a thousand times!
2. Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
If you haven't read this you are missing out! AMAZING series!
3. Fragile by M. Leighton
This book was heart-wrenching and so freaking AWESOME!
4. Fissure by Nicole Williams
If you've read about Patrick Hayward you will LOVE this book!
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Stephenie Meyer outdid herself with this one! The alien romance? INCREDIBLE! 
6. Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
HOLY HOT PROFESSOR EMERSON!! 
7.A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles
Sweet, emotional and chuck full of ROMANCE!! 
8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Just pure fantastical! What a roller-coaster!
9. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
LOVED & DEVOURED it!
10.Wraith by Angel Lawson
Friendship, Love and Ghost? My type of book! 

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!


What are your faves of 2012??

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Gabriel's Inferno and Slammed, and I plan to read both of those sequels soon. Flat Out Love was well-written but I couldn't quite get into the romance after the big reveal. I haven't heard of most of the other books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read the sequels as well! Haven't had time too! :(... I totally loved the romance more after the big reveal! Its the whole "you fell in love with the person because of whats inside of them" which is what I loved about it!

    If you haven't checked out Reckless Magic you should! Its YA but its awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete