Dec 6, 2012

The Reluctant King by Rachel Higginson Release Day!

Okay readers so this is a first for me. I've never added a post that wasn't a review! Shocker right? But so true! I decided to take a risk! :-)

What made you do it, you ask? 

Well, at the beginning of this year I read a GREAT series! A series that will have me reading it more then once is hard to find, after Twilight of course. Yes I am a Twi-hard and I'm proud of it! :-) 

But anyways...

So I read The Star-Crossed series by the WONDERFUL, AMAZING, and LOVELY Rachel Higginson back in March and fell in love with it! The series is filled with lots of romance, action, dynamic friendships, hot guys and kick ass females! And now we finally get to have the spin-off for that series! The Reluctant King is set to release TODAY!! Everyone should read the The Star-Crossed Series and then pick up The Reluctant King! I don't think I've stirred any of you wrong yet, so listen to me! :D

The Reluctant King

Book Description:
 

Avalon St. Andrews has endured Hell and war in an attempt to secure freedom and immortality for his people. Raised and conditioned to be both warrior and leader, he now sits on a throne with his sister Eden, governing the Kingdom in peace. While his people enjoy the benefits of his struggle and loss, he is restless, bored and alone.

Avalon is summoned to fight to save his people once more as the Kingdom is threatened by a brand new evil. In addition to reigning in a kingship he doesn’t want, he is fighting against the very people he has fought so hard to protect. They are determined to throw away their newfound freedom and their newfound leaders.

In this war and in this kingship he feels alone. And for the first time he feels hollow. That is until Amelia Cartier shows up, invading his every thought and shaking up his carefully controlled world.

Now he faces yet another battle—making Amelia his queen.




For a review on Reckless Magic, the first book in The Star-Crossed series click HERE

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment