Mar 17, 2014

"Clearing the Shelves" Progress Report

Okay so its been 3 months since I started my "Clearing the shelves" challenge and wanted to update you all on the books I've read! Some have been okay reads while others have been added to my "Favorites" list because of how exceptional they were! So lets review what I've read so far:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth  Although I was hesitant about continuing this series a good friend of mine suggested I put aside my unease and jump back into the series. I don't regret listening to her! :) Now I just have to surmise the strength to read the final book, Allegiant.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead  I've read VA a year ago and at the time I wasn't that into it. It was an okay read the first time around but the second time it was pretty good! I look forward to continuing this series.

Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn No words to express how much I adored this series! The final book was the end to a beautiful story!See my REVIEW.

Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn  LOVED IT! See my REVIEW.

Girl on Tour by Caisey Quinn Again, another friend recommendation and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the fire in the female lead which made this an enjoyable read. See my REVIEW.

Chasing Wishes by Nadia Simonenko Okay. Just okay. Didn't really enjoy this book. See my REVIEW.

Angelfall by Susan Ee An okay read. Good storyline but no character connection. See my REVIEW.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi A great read but not sure if I want to continue the series yet. Still debating on this.

Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia WOW! That is all I can say about this one! It was a wonderful read! See REVIEW.

Just for Now by Abbi Glines Bad Boy and Good Girl? What's not to like about this!See my REVIEW.

While It Lasts by Abbi Glines Hot men, strong females and sexy scenes makes this book a fun and drama filled read. See my REVIEW.

Left Drowning by Jessica Park If there is one thing Jessica Park's can do it is write! You are sucked into this one just as much as her other books. See my REVIEW.

Odin's Murder by Angel Lawson Good book! Great premise! Enjoyed the read. See my REVIEW.

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot Good story! I enjoyed it and loved the relationship between the characters! See my REVIEW.

Beautiful Monster by Bella Forrest An Okay read. I was expecting a great beauty and beast resemblance and was disappointed with the outcome.See my REVIEW.

Reborn by Sara  Mack The FINAL book to Sara Mack's Guardian Trilogy was the BEST! I cried and laughed and yelled a few times.See my REVIEW.

How to Date a Nerd by Cassie Mae So utterly cute!! I love the nerd stories and this one was just as cute as the rest!See my REVIEW.
So there you go! There you have my list so far! I will try to update you all in June of my progress! Hopefully I can get to more books soon! In the meantime follow me to keep up with any news, GIVEAWAYS, updates and announcements!

No comments:

Post a Comment